Love is a magical feeling and quite difficult to describe in words. If you want to communicate your affection towards your boyfriend or girlfriend, what better way to do it than use some wonderful quotes.
You can express your true feelings through love messages. Here we have listed 200 incredible love quotes for him or her. Pick and choose the ones that are closest to your heart. These cute quotes will melt your loved one’s heart in no time.
200 SWEET LOVE MESSAGES AND QUOTES
1. I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus – The Notebook
2. Someone who really loves you, will love all of you.
3. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. – Oscar Wilde
4. Love is when a man wipes away your tears, even when you left Him hanging on the cross for your sins
5. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead. – Marilyn Monroe
6. Together is my favorite place to be.
7. In you, I have found the love of my life and my best friend.
8. I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.
9. Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me but all I can say is, that my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.
10. Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
11. You mean so much to me. You are the last thing I want to lose. You are the thought I wake up to, and the thought I fall asleep to. You make me so happy and cared for. I want to keep you in my life as long as possible. I love you!
12. If I could sit across the porch from God, I’d thank Him for lending me you.
13. I need you. Because you make me laugh more than anyone else, and I am the best ME when I am with You. And when you’re gone, nothing feels right until you return.
14. A real MAN chooses to honor, love, respect, adore and be faithful to one woman.
15. I didn’t plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us – Notebook
16. Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.
17. What I have with you, I don’t want with anyone else.
18. Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.
19. Distance means so little when someone means so much.
20. I find pieces of you in every song I listen to.
21. I got lost in him, and it’s the kind of lost that’s exactly like being found.- Claire Lazebnic
22. Talking to you makes my day.
23. You are always the hero of my heart and the love of my life.
24. With you I am home.
25. The moment when he rolls over, puts his arm around me and pulls me closer in his sleep. This makes life complete.
26. Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you.
27. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. – When Harry Met Sally
28. I actually fell for you before I even realized I did.
29. I have looked at you in millions of ways and I love you in each.
30. Love is the closest thing we have to magic.
31. A million men can tell a woman that she is beautiful but the only time she’ll listen is when it’s said by the man she loves.
32. Meeting you was a fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
33. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to be loved by the person you love is everything.
34. True love has a habit of coming back.
35. There comes a time when you meet someone and you just want to make them smile for the rest of your life.
36. Hold my hand and I’ll go anywhere with you.
37. Holding you makes my day, kissing you makes my week, and loving you makes my life.
38. In your arms is right where I want to be, where nothing else matters besides you and me.
39. A true relationship is two flawed people refusing to give up on each other.
40. I fell in love with you because of the million things you never knew you were doing.
41. Where you go, I’ll go. Where you stay, I’ll stay.
42. You will forever be my always.
43. When I first met you, I never knew you were going to be so important to me.
44. Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
45. Your voice is my favorite sound.
46. I don’t know where I stand with you and I don’t know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you, I want to be with you.
47. Something tells me, I’m going to love him forever.
48. By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
49. I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last everything.
50. In my element, I need you. At my best, I crave you. With all my soul I respect you. With every breath I take, I love you. – Toni Payne
51. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning.- John Legend “All of me”
52. All of the great love stories have one thing in common, you have to go against the odds to get there.
53. You make my dopamine levels go all silly.
54. You make my heart smile.
55. I still fall for you every day.
56. It might take a year, it might take a day, but what’s meant to be will always find its way.
57. I won’t give up on us, even if the skies get rough.
58. Suddenly all the love songs are about you.
59. And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of realty, I’d find you and I’d choose you. – The Chaos of Stars
60. I don’t want anyone else have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms because that’s only my place.
61. I love you and I don’t want to lose you, because my life has been better since the day I found you.
62. My first thought in the morning is always you.
63. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep, thinking of you keeps me awake. Being with you keeps me alive.
64. Maybe it’s true that we don’t know what we have until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’re missing until we find it.
65. I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. I love you!
66. You’re my first thought in the morning, you’re my last thought before I fall asleep, and you’re almost every thought in between.
67. Have I told you today how lucky I am to be in love with you?
68. I feel so blessed to have you in my life.
69. My heart is and always will be yours.
70. I still remember the feeling I felt when we first kissed.
71. Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it. – Sweedish Proverb
72. Cuddling with you would be perfect right now.
73. Be with someone who ruins your lipstick not your mascara.
74. I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.
75. You are the one that I love and I can’t let you go.
76. I didn’t plan it but you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
77. Thank you for sharing your life with me.
78. You make me complete, I love you so much.
79. Even if I’m mad at you, I’ll eventually forgive you. I’ll always come back to you and tell you it’s alright. I’d rather make up and move on than argue.
80. I want to make love to your soul for eternity.
81. We kiss, we fight, we hug, we talk, we laugh, we smile, we argue, and we love — That’s us!
82. I want someone I can laugh and be silly with and that’s you!
83. If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave you my heart.
84. You are the guy all my love quotes are all about. I love you!
85. The best feeling is when you look at him and he is already staring.
86. I am sorry if sometimes I get jealous.
87. You want to know whom I love, read the first word again.
88. All other men seem pale besides you.
89. It takes a real man to realize he made a mistake and even better if he tries to make things right.
90. No, he is not perfect but he is perfect to me.
91. She wanted something else, something different, something more. passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second. – Notebook
92. I am so fully, completely, seriously, thoroughly, passionately, downright in love with you.
93. I don’t want a perfect boyfriend, I just want someone who treats me well and more importantly, loves me back.
94. I still get butterflies when I see his name appear on my phone.
95. Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Theresa
96. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. – Honore de Balzac
97. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. – Tom Robbins
98. The course of true love never did run smooth. – William Shakespeare
99. Love is a game that two can play and both win. – Eva Gabor
100. The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that. – Woody Allen
101. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality. – John Lennon
102. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
103. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. – Lord of The Rings
104. Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.
105. When love is not madness it is not love. ― Pedro Calderón de la Barca
106. You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. — Julia Roberts
107. When two people love each other, they don’t look at each other, they look in the same direction. — Ginger Rogers
108. When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. – William Shakespeare
109. The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart. – Josiah G. Holland
110. I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything. – F.S. Fitzgerald
111. To be your friend was all I ever wanted, to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. – Valerie Lombardo
112. Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.
113. To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. – Bill Wilson
114. My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story. – Christina White
115. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
116. You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.
117. You’re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are and for letting me be myself.
118. My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.
119. I love you because I love you, because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty. – Juliette Drout
120. When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer. – Ritu Ghatourey
121. My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul. – Boris Kodjoe
122. Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. – Rosemonde Gerard
123. In short, I will part with anything for you but you. – Mary Wortley Montagu
124. You’re nothing short of my everything. – Ralph Block
125. I want every morning to start being wrapped in your arms.
126. If only I could kiss and tell you how much I love you, we would be kissing for a lifetime.
127. You gave me the greatest gift, the growth of love. It started as a little seed and has grown into a flowering tree. – Carolyn Kleintank
128. My heart is and always will be yours. – Jane Austen
129. Your love shines in my heart as sun that shines upon the earth. – Eleanor Di Guillo
130. Love understands love; it needs no talk. – Francis Havergal
131. Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside. – Margaret Walker
132. Love brings to life whatever is dead around us. – Franz Rosenzweig
133. In your smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars. – Beth Revis
134. You are my heart, my life, my entire existence. – Julie Kagawa
135. May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live. – Robert A. Heinlein
136. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it. – Thomas Fuller
137. If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life. – Oscar Wilde
138. One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving. – Paulo Coelho
139. Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you. – Lisa Brooks
140. A man wants to be a woman’s first love; a woman wants to be his last. – Oscar Wilde
141. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself. – Andre Breton
142. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. – David Viscott
143. The first duty of love is to listen. – Paul Tillich
144. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. – Plato
145. If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love. – Princess Diana
146. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. – John Lennon
147. Love has reasons which reason cannot understand. – Blaise Pascal
148. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. – Bertrand Russell
149. Love is the greatest gift that God has given us. It’s free. – Taraji P. Henson
150. Love is a friendship set to music. – Joseph Campbell
151. Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. – Karl A. Menninger
152. Any time not spent on love is wasted. – Torquato Tasso
153. Love is a sacred reserve of energy; it is like the blood of spiritual evolution. – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
154. Love is the magician that pulls a man out of his own hat. – Ben Hecht
155. Love takes up where knowledge leaves off. – Thomas Aquinas
156. Passion is momentary; love is enduring. – John Wooden
157. Who loves, raves. – Lord Byron
158. If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile. – Lynda Barry
159. Love is stronger than justice. – Sting
160. We love because it’s the only true adventure. – Nikki Giovanni
161. Love is the best thing in the world, and the thing that lives the longest. – Henry Van Dyke
162. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. – James A. Baldwin
163. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. – Pablo Picasso
164. Choose your love, love your choice. – Thomas S. Monson
165. Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope. – Josh Billings
166. To love another person is to see the face of God. – Victor Hugo
167. If you wish to be loved show more of your faults than your virtues.- Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
168. There is always room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair. – Friedrich Schiller
169. People happy in love have an air of intensity. – Stendhal
170. Love is like a faucet, it turns off and on. – Billie Holiday
171. The inner reality of love can be recognized only by love. – Hans Urs von Balthasar
172. Love is the attempt to form a friendship inspired by beauty. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
173. Love means to commit yourself without guarantee. – Anne Campbell
174. Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule. – Buddha
175. If you do not love me, I shall not be loved, If I do not love you, I shall not love. – Samuel Beckett
176. A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. – Thomas Carlyle
177. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. – Khalil Gibran
178. Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars. – Gilbert Parker
179. Love dies only when growth stops. – Pearl S. Buck
180. There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations. – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
181. True love comes quietly without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. – Erich Segal
182. Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? – Richard Bach
183. Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation. – Rabindranath Tagore
184. Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy. – Dwight L. Moody
185. The more one judges, the less one loves. – Honore de Balzac
186. Being in love is the only transcendent experience. – Armistead Maupin
187. Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. – Alexander Smith
188. The best proof of love is trust. – Joyce Brothers
189. There is no remedy for love but to love more. – Henry David Thoreau
190. Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do. – David Wilkerson
191. Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life. – Aphra Behn
192. Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me. – Sarah Bernhardt
193. Love is a better teacher than duty. – Albert Einstein
194. We all need each other. – Leo Buscaglia
195. There is no limit to the power of loving. – John Morton
196. Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow. – James M. Barrie
197. The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love. – Henry Miller
198. If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. – W. H. Auden
199. Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. – Zora Neale Hurston
200. A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. – Brendan Behan